Join the #1 team in BC gasoline and convenience retailing
Chevron is #1 in British Columbia gasoline and convenience retailing. Our success is based on a brand built by our winning team of retailers operating at locations throughout British Columbia.
Strong retailers fuel our success
Chevron is looking for strong retail minded people to operate under a proven program. Our retailers are:
- Committed to creating a work environment that makes safety of people and the environment a top priority
- Dedicated to providing an outstanding customer experience
- Full-time leaders with proven business skills to ensure bottom-line success
- Demonstrated leaders that can develop and inspire a team of 15 or more customer-focused employees in a multi-unit environment
A variety of opportunities
Chevron's retail network includes a variety of opportunities for both newer and experienced retailers.
Our Town Pantry convenience store concept is a favourite of customers providing a unique, upscale, and exciting experience supported by some of the strongest brands in the industry.
White Spot Triple O's
Select Town Pantry locations also incorporate White Spot Triple O's quick-serve restaurants. It's hard to beat Triple O's taste-award winning Triple O's burgers, fresh-cut fries and classic shakes for high quality and unique taste delivered in a "fast casual" concept.
Bread Garden Express
Lower Mainland Town Pantry sites also offer Bread Garden deli and bakery products delivered fresh daily.
Select locations operate car washes using a variety of methods including the latest in touchless wash technology
Town Pantry Jr. and Kiosk
Our Town Pantry Jr. and Kiosk sites are smaller-footprint convenience stores offering a core range of products.
The Chevron Model
Chevron sites are run by independent retail agents that follow our operating standards and requirements at a cluster of 3-6 locations. You and your incorporated business are responsible for hiring, training and leading your staff, maintaining a safe environment, and providing the best customer experience in the industry at your cluster of stations.
As a Chevron Retailer, you will receive world-class corporate support. Our training, procedures, and systems are designed to help you succeed and generate returns on your investment.
Earning Potential and Investment Requirements
The investment required and income potential depends on several factors including the size, type, and location of the cluster of sites and your success in managing the sales and operational performance of the business.
- Earning potential will vary depending on the characteristics of the sites located within the cluster
- Investment required ranges from: $300,000 – $600,000
In addition to the cash investment requirements, this investment range also includes a required irrevocable letter of credit based on the fuel inventory of the cluster of sites.
- Submit your resume to CCL-MKTADMIN@chevron.com
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview
- Candidates who pass through the telephone interview stage will be invited for one or more interviews at our Vancouver office
- By submitting my application, I voluntarily give Chevron Canada Limited the right to make a thorough investigation of my past employment and activities, agree to cooperate in such investigation, and release from all liability or responsibility all persons, companies or corporations supplying such information. I also provide my consent to Chevron Canada Limited to make credit inquiries in connection with the consideration of this application and to exchange credit information with other credit grantors or reporting agencies. I understand that Chevron Canada Limited may utilize affiliates and/or third party service providers to review my information and my information may be stored and processed outside Canada. Information will be retained on file for 6 months before being deleted if your application is not being pursued by Chevron.